Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily धर्म תקן עולם Mantram Web Cam Transcript 119.11.17;67;2o7



connecting
connection established
Broadcaster Rules: Tokens are the only form of payment allowed. You may promote your personal website as long as it does not offer video chat. Do not provide your Skype or Yahoo Messenger to anyone, and do not ask users to chat with you elsewhere.
Your cam is visible to men, women, transsexuals, couples. Edit this in settings & privacy.
Broadcaster pfwjo has joined the room.
room subject changed to "pfwjo's room"
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to all.
bireso:
love and peace moses
bireso:
SHALOM SHALOM
bireso:
YOM KIPUR
bireso:
send me your blessings pls
bireso:
bless me
aerojunkie79 has joined the room.
aerojunkie79 has left the room.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to all.
pfwjo:
It seems like you already leave the room, Bireso, so you may receive this at another point: Love, Peace, and Blessings to you.
pfwjo:
And your support is appreciated; although, I am simply Peter (TzuriJi).
franepa:
love and peace
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Franepa.
rummerboy:
hi
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Rummer.
rummerboy:
ty boy :)
rummerboy:
how are you?
pfwjo:
I am well, Rummer, thank you. How are you doing?
rummerboy:
I'm ok, a little bored
pfwjo:
That sounds like you are experiencing a solicitation for meditation or sleep.
rummerboy:
yep I think
rummerboy:
you're really nice
satyr72:
hello
pfwjo:
I try. And it takes 1 to know 1.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Satyr.
rummerboy:
why are you here? what are you looking for?
satyr72:
Thank you. Love and peace to you also
satyr72:
thats the golden question Rummer...
satyr72:
"why are we here? what are we looking for?"
pfwjo:
Rummer, I am look for the same thing everyone is, ultimately: Ultimate Peace, Harmony, Transcendence, Happiness, Fulfilment.
rummerboy:
here?
rummerboy:
are you sure?
pfwjo:
I am here to share whatever elements of that "Ultimacy" that I can.
pfwjo:
I am learning how to better treat women, and this is part of it.
pfwjo:
Rummer, are you asking me if I am sure?
rummerboy:
maybe
pfwjo:
I am fairly certain, and beyond that I have Faith. Everyone is experiencing suffering, in some manner or another; and each individual is looking for a way to alleviate that suffering, in one way or another.
pfwjo:
Occasionally, in attempting to do this, we previously cause harm to each other. So, it is a matter of learning how to better live with each other.
verne36:
show us ur cock
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Verne. I am keeping on my clothes.
verne36:
oh well
verne36:
no sense w atching you
pfwjo:
If you can see me, then we are beyond the senses.
awizzle:
OOOOSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA
awizzle:
AAHHHHHHHH
awizzle:
OOOOHHHH NOOOOO
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Awizzle.
meti007:
helo
meti007:
ca va
tallboyvirgo:
kitthon aaya hai bhai
pfwjo:
Amor et Paix, Meti. Bien sur, je suis fatigue maintenot.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Virgo. It is difficult for me to immediately decipher what you wwrie.
pfwjo:
write.
pfwjo:
I am getting ready to go.
equusapien:
hi
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Equu.
equusapien:
And to you pfwjo
equusapien:
how is your day so far?
blackymonky:
Love and Peace to you , have a good day !
pfwjo:
Nice, Equu (somewhat sleepy though). I am actually getting ready to go. How are you doing?
verinha1:
hola
pfwjo:
Thank you, Monky. Love and Peace to you, as well.
equusapien:
I am well, thank you. And I am just waking up here
equusapien:
still in bed really
pfwjo:
Amor e Paz a tu, Verinha. Como yo puedo buscarte?
pfwjo:
I hear you.
verinha1:
muitas coisas
equusapien:
not ready to face the day yet. In bed naked.
verinha1:
la tenho web cam
pfwjo:
Donde?
verinha1:
verinha.lucia9
pfwjo:
Pero, no puedo buscar esta aqui. Donde esta?
pfwjo:
I hear you, Equu. I tend to keep that private.
verinha1:
ah e programa que tem que baixae e muito normal hoje
equusapien:
I understand pf
verinha1:
baixaki
pfwjo:
Que es "Baixaki"?
verinha1:
site p baixar nao conheçes
verinha1:
e baixar
pfwjo:
Yo puedo buscar, pero tambien, Verinha, yo no quiesera verte esnudo ahora.
pfwjo:
Hablar es bien ahora.
pfwjo:
I'm out. Love and Peace to all.
--
--

Group chat

To list all available commands enter "/?".

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-snprWAUPVI8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/C36DHkLvBDw/s96-c/photo.jpg
me
6:56 AM
Love and Peace to all.
Love and Peace to all.
I am getting ready to go.
I'm out. Love and Peace to all

No comments:

Post a Comment