Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily धर्म תקן עולם Mantram Web Cam Transcript 119.10.26;67;2o15



connecting
connection established
Broadcaster Rules: Tokens are the only form of payment allowed. You may promote your personal website as long as it does not offer video chat. Do not provide your Skype or Yahoo Messenger to anyone, and do not ask users to chat with you elsewhere.
Your cam is visible to men, women, transsexuals, couples. Edit this in settings & privacy.
Broadcaster pfwjo has joined the room.
room subject changed to "pfwjo's room"
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to all.
rsm230 has joined the room.
rsm230 has left the room.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to all.
treyntx has joined the room.
treyntx has left the room.
zarkon1:
you are so sexy mate!
nickster88 has joined the room.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace, Zarkon. Your thoughts are appreciated; I am straight.
nickster88:
show for the ladies
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Nickster. This is increasingly a gathering, rather than a show.
pfwjo:
I am getting ready to take off.
nickster88:
I understand, but we only come on this site for one reason.
duisburglu has joined the room.
pfwjo:
I understand, Nickster. Yet, it may be considered that there are numerous reasons why people arrive at this website. In general, this may be considered as relief.
nickster88:
ok no problem
duisburglu has left the room.
duisburglu has joined the room.
pfwjo:
Many may look for that relief through sexual gratification. But I also find that a number of people also engage simply in conversation and comraderie.
pfwjo:
Being at this website is simply an extension of a larger and deeper search (for each of us).
lovejustchub:
IoI you are so adorable, i like how you express yourself...
lovejustchub:
and so cute
duisburglu has left the room.
lovejustchub:
do you speak other languages?
beautylife:
Hello
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Just. Your consideration is appreciate. I am straight too. I know a modest amount in a number of different languages. I do interFaith work that involves knowing prayers and concepts in different traditions and languages.
nickster88 has left the room.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Beauty.
lovejustchub:
you seem to be very interesting, i can read all they what you write, what do you do for leaving?
lovejustchub:
sory....day not they
lovejustchub:
english is my third languages.
pfwjo:
I am an interFaith activist: I build Peace, understanding, and cooperation between different religious and ethnic communities.
pfwjo:
You can visit website, www.righteousmountain.blogspot.com for additional material.
bearlivery:
looking good!
pfwjo:
However, at this point, I am getting ready to go for the moment.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Livery. Your thoughts are appreciated, however, I am straight.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to all.
lovejustchub:
take care
lovejustchub:
hope to see you again here.
lovejustchub:
btw, do you meditate?
pfwjo:
Thanks, Just, to you to. Yes, I do meditate and pray. That is actually how this chat room begins. I tend to do it on a daily basis.
lovejustchub:
which meditaion do you practice?
lovejustchub:
zen
chub_bait:
Do you like masturbating?
lovejustchub:
i feel a lot of peace from you, very incroyable.
pfwjo:
I tend to practise a number of different Samadhi methods: sitting meditation and walking (both primarily from Theravadan teaching). I also do Mantram, Yoga, Salat, Davening, Reflection, and additional practices.
pfwjo:
Love and Peace to you, Bait. I actually am averse to masturbating, and I try to avoid it as much as I can.
lovejustchub:
you impress me a lot
pfwjo:
Thank you, Just. I do my best. Parles-tu Francais?
lovejustchub:
oui
lovejustchub:
c'est mon premier language
lovejustchub:
y español es mi segundo
pfwjo:
C'est bon; maintenant, c'est mon langue deuxieme
lovejustchub:
and your first language is?
pfwjo:
Espanol es el numero tres por mi ahora.
pfwjo:
English is my 1st language. I am also learning Hebrew, and some additional languages, as well.
lovejustchub:
IoI que interessante, estoy muy contanto de conocerte...
pfwjo:
Por todas nosotros, Just. Un abrazo. It is nice chatting with you all. Love and Peace to you.
lovejustchub:
ok, take care.
--
--

Group chat

To list all available commands enter "/?".

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-snprWAUPVI8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/C36DHkLvBDw/s96-c/photo.jpg
me
9:13 AM
Love and Peace to all.
I am getting ready to take off.
Love and Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment