Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Intended Correspondence To Cleveland Heights Police Department 121.6.15;69;4.6

Love And Peace, Friends Of Cleveland Heights Police Department.

My name is Peter Frank Womack Johannessen Osisi;  your official records may currently have me listed as Peter Frank Womack.

I am a spiritual diplomat, a Mystic, and a mixed ethnicity man, living in the Coventry neighbourhood.

I am writing to you because I am informed of there being a warrant issued for my arrest, stemming from events that occur over 2 years ago.  I am interested in reconciling this issue.

I am providing my Ohio state-issued identification, and I intend to wait for approximately 10 – 15 minutes for a direct response to my solicitation for reconciliation.

I can provide that I am a practitioner of Ahimsa (peace:  abstinence from violence), and I am a Universal Citizen in accordance with:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Declaration of a Welt Ethos
Charter For Compassion
United Religions Initiative Charter
Earth Charter
Mixed Heritage Bill Of Rights
ΣOאن (Asona Ashram) Charter
WเเϕAنא (UIFAN) Mantra
Universal Principles Of Faith

I appreciate your consideration.  I look forward to reconciling this issue and continuing to build with you.

Love And Peace,

Peter.


No comments:

Post a Comment