Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To My Wife 10

I consider there are periods throughout the year when we see the Sunrise during the same hour.  I imagine what it looks like where you are, where you see it, as I see it, as I am.

Do you see the shades of pink blend with the dark blue clouds.  Do you see the Divine artistry of colours slowly, yet steadily, transforming into day?

How do the trees reflect the growing rays of light where you are?  As the wind gently blows through the leaves and branches, harmoniously swaying the trees amidst the travels of the clouds above.  I imagine you, I imagine us, sitting quietly within your neighbourhood, as life begins to waken for the day.  As the birds begin to (sing), and the animals below commence into daily routines.

I imagine you, I imagine us, sitting quietly here within our neighbourhood, as Summer turns into Autumn into Winter into Spring into years, a family, and a lifetime.

I imagine building a home for ourselves, within ourselves and beyond ourselves;  where our love is concentrated and infinite;  where our children grow with affection and tranquillity, strongly established within our love;  and where our neighbours are quietly (radiating) within the same light of the rising Sun.

Are you awake Now?
You are awake within me, though you seem so beyond me.
Am I awake within you?  How might I see?

There is a humble cloud, swimming above my window.  The white core thinly stretches into a bay of gray, amidst the pale blue sky and the horizon of magenta and distant (darkened) blue clouds.

The recent conflicts leave me with uncertainty regarding how much longer I will be in this flat, how many mo Sunrises I may be able to see from this window.  I am preparing to move into our neighbourhood, though our flat has yet to be built.  I can imagine the Sunrises from that vantage point, and the Sunsets as well;  from our flat, from our ΣO אن, and from additional locations within our uNi Village.  Yet, at the moment, our gathering spot sits as an open field beneath a larger Sky.  I see a number of Sunrises here, before, and the birds share a similar greeting.  Indeed, I spend hours watching the birds dance across the Sky and fly amidst the surrounding trees.


Here there is promise.  Here there is Faith.  Here there is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment