Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To My Wife 13

I am building a home for us;  a 1st home within our ΣO אن.   The floor plan has us living in a flat, on the 4th floor of a 5 story building, with a basement and rooftop greenhouse, solar field, and rain collection.  I know it sound romantic.  :-)

At the moment, I am squatting in my familiar easy chair from my childhood home;  sitting within an occupied flat, and preparing for the moving to our gathering spot.  I am without a roof, and uncertain about a ride.  It makes it easier for the rain to see me, and for me to see the Stars.

The flat within our ΣO אن is 1 of 2 private residences reserved for the 2 custodians of the building (a male custodian and a female custodian;  ours being that of the male custodian).


I wonder who your friends may be.  Can you find a pluralistic, cosmopolitan crew where you are, or is there increasing assimilation?  Or perhaps is assimilation intrinsically cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment