Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To My Wife 14

A bird awakens and sings as the matin begins.

My friends, and even my family, exist with a distance.  There is strong immediacy with me, yet there is increasing dissonance between each other.  I keep the  for nearly 40 decades, however, whilst substantially successful, it also establishes distance with myself and others.

So I am joining and building a community of individuals and families who are similarly building the .  I look for you with me to join our neighbours within this endeavour of life.

Another bird awakens and joins the modest chorus, in the near distance.  I imagine that there are countless birds awakening at this very moment, throughout the lands that are witnessing the rising Sun;  birds that are already awake, birds that are asleep, and birds that revel within the setting of the Sun.  I imagine that this is a gradual process that continues in a gradual manner for as long as we can tell.  Yet many seem to be enveloped within the perceived finiteness of our respective location.

There is energy within us that is invaluable.  There is serenity within our thoughts that is also invaluable.  There is a groundedness, amidst our Universal vision that is invaluable.  And we simply learn better to give and take;  to share.


Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment