Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To My Wife 21

Love and Peace, My Love.


I am humbled by your command of languages.  There is the tongue of your mor, Portuguese, whilst you also study the Arabic that influences this.  You are comfortable with English because that is what the Earth speaks at this moment;  it also brings you closer to me.  You are also dedicated to having a proficiency in your far’s Mandarin and Hindi.  Español comes fluidly with your Portuguese.  Amidst all this, I speak the King’s English with the confluence of the watchuknow talk.  I study Français since I am six years old.  I study some Español in 4th grade as well as independently after graduating from law school.  I also learn some choice profanities in Español whilst playing football with friends in law school.  Recently, I earnestly study Hebrew;  at this moment, I am able to read Hebrew, with the vowels, yet my vocabulary and grammar are extremely modest.  I am also working to learn , Sanskrit, Arabic, Portuguese, Swedish, and Igbo.  It is much to handle, yet I am dedicated to the long-term progression of this.  My middle school and law school Latin also serves me decently.  I also think of a class, where we utilise international documents, like the UDHR, Earth Charter, URI Charter, Welt Ethos, Charter for Compassion, Mixed Heritage Bill of Rights, World Peace Prayer, Asona University Charter, and additionally.  I am rambling, yet I am maintaining myself.  I think of how we can be together and raise our children.  It seems like I should increasingly focus on the development of our Asona Academy, for the sake of our children and the children of our families and friends and neighbours.   Yet it is much for 1 man to do alone.  I need help, which also means I need to be able to coordinate (help coordinate) a cooperative effort on all the fronts in which I am working.

No comments:

Post a Comment